To make these polka dot cupcakes you will need; cake mix, icing, and M&M's.
Bake your cake to the directions on the box. Me, I would use chocolate cake mix for this one. Let them cool.
If you can't find orange icing, then use food coloring to get the orange color. Ice half with orange and the other with chocolate icing.
Take you M&M's and place the orange one's on the chocolate cupcake and the black one's on the orange cupcakes.
Now this isn't mine: http://www.bhg.com/halloween/recipes/17-frightfully-good-halloween-cupcakes/#page=14
Popular Posts
-
Prince Charles was only 4½ when his mother was crowned Queen of England on June 2, 1953, but he can still picture that day. "I remem...
-
Ok, before I write anything else, let me clarify that I am a huge fan of Carrie Underwood and I also grew up listening to Jessica Sim...
-
At the very first episode, Dean takes Sam back to his house and he clearly drives off as Sam is standing there. Sam enters the house calling...
-
Dairy Queen blended Oreo cookies and candy cane piece together whipped together with white vanilla soft serve ice cream for the Christmas ...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment