Popular Posts

Monday, June 8, 2015

Top Ten Hottest Country Artists Of Today

These guys can melt your heart with a country song. Based on personality...and looks these are my top 10 choices.


 Someone has to be number 10. Country rocker Brantley Gilbert. 

 Number 9 'The Voice'  judge Blake Shelton. 

Number 8 is the man with pearly white smile, Dustin Lynch. Just not this photo. 

 Number 7 is my mother's personal favorite, Kenny Chesney. 

 Number 6 is the man who needs to take some smiling lessons from Dustin Lynch, Jason Aldean. 

 Number 5 is countrified singer, Justin Moore. 

 Number 4 and my personal favorite, Toby Keith. 

 Number 3 is Aussie singer, Keith Urban.

 Number 2 is singer with a head of hair...before he cut it! Why? is Jake Owen. 

 Number 1 is the man who's at the top of the game. Who's loved by hundreds of fans and because if I didn't put him #1...I might be scared, lol. 












No comments:

Post a Comment