Popular Posts

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cheese Burger Pizza

Just when you thought pizza couldn't get any better. Like pizza, like cheeseburgers? Can't decide on which one? Why not combine the two. I absolutely loved this. It was delicious. I found the recipe in a Campbell's cookbook so I can't take the credit.
I couldn't find the picture like they have in the cookbook. So this is the picture that I took.





You will need:

  1. 2 packages of refrigerated biscuits (7 and 1/2 ounces each)
  2. 3/4 pound of ground beef (but really I just stuck the whole package in the pan)
  3. 1/2 chopped onion (i used the frozen diced onions you can get in the freezer section at your local grocery store)
  4. 1 can of Campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup/sauce (11 ounces) (didn't use it 'cause it made me sick when I used it before)
  5. 1 can of tomatoes (8 ounces) (I used the diced.)
  6. 2 tablespoons of sliced green onion (didn't add this 'cause not really an onion fan)
  7. 2 teaspoons prepared mustard (didn't add this either)
  8. 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (didn't add this either)
  9. 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces) I used the shredded mild cheddar 'cause you put yellow cheese on a cheeseburger. It makes more sense.)
  10. Optional: More onions (sliced onions to add on the very top as a garnish, Pickles of your choice, and last ketchup and mustard. (Didn't add the mustard 'cause I'm not a fan. 
1. Preheat oven to 400F (I opted for 350 which is what I always bake on.) You'll want to butter your 12-inch round baking (didn't have one so I just used my square baking pan) or pizza pan. You have to pinch the edges of the biscuits together to seal 'em. Bake for 10 minutes. It's just a pre-cook and you'll see why in #3.
2. But until then while your biscuits are in the oven in a skillet (or I used a pan 'cause I didn't have a skillet). Medium heat. Cook the beef and chopped onions together until brown and tender. Spoon off fat. Stir in the #4 through #8. (But if you did what I did the only thing to add is #5.) You just heat that right up. 
3. Spread the beef mixture over the biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 minutes so the biscuits can brown and cheese can melt. Garnish with whatever you like on your cheeseburger. (I just used ketchup and pickles.) ENJOY. 

Note: I didn't follow the recipe exactly, but it still came out fanatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment