The apple tart. I quote, "A flaky dessert-crust topped with apples, oatmeal crumble, drizzled with caramel. Served with soft serve vanilla ice cream."
It was good, but man was that sweet. It was sweet as they come. After eating this, you won't need anything sweet for awhile.
Fudge Stuffed Cookie. A warm chocolate chip stuffed fudge cookie served with soft serve vanilla ice cream drizzled with fudge.
I loved it. It wan't as sweet as the apple tart.
I'm not a fan of brownies, so I ain't gonna bother with the Triple Chocolate Brownie.
http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Treats/Triple-Chocolate-Brownie/
http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Treats/Apple-Tart/
http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Treats/Fudge-Stuffed-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie/
Popular Posts
-
Prince Charles was only 4½ when his mother was crowned Queen of England on June 2, 1953, but he can still picture that day. "I remem...
-
These guys can melt your heart with a country song. Based on personality...and looks these are my top 10 choices. Someone has to be num...
-
Ok, before I write anything else, let me clarify that I am a huge fan of Carrie Underwood and I also grew up listening to Jessica Sim...
-
It's one thing to let yourself go, physically. It's another thing to 'let go' of your fears, your inhibitions, and yo...
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment