Popular Posts

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Halloween Floral Arrangement

   I love doing these and I'll post the rest when I can, but this one has to be by far my favorite.
    I made a Christmas one awhile back. My mother has that one. I have a fall one, an Independence Day one, and an Easter one as well. 
    You will need: 
  • A pot preferably black, but if not you can get cheap black paint and paint brushes at Walmart. 
  • You will need filler, something like floral foam to hold your flowers in place.
  • Black toppings. I used black dirt that I had left over from summer, but you can get black sand or rocks at a craft store. Dollar Tree carries sand in their craft section. 
  • Black spiders or whatever creepy crawlies you prefer. Can't remember where I got the spiders. 
  • Black bats which I got at the Dollar Tree.
  • Black Raven which I got at the Dollar Tree.
  • Black & purple flowers which I got at the Dollar Tree. 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment