I mean I do understand where they're coming from, but like I said above, it's in the song. I mean I reckon they're coming from the fact that what if it wasn't a foggy night, would they still be teasing Rudolph to this day? Would Santa intervene? But then how come he didn't intervene before and let it continue? According to the song, even Santa doesn't acknowledge Rudolph until he needs him. Who knows, but what I do know, he saves Christmas and the bullies finally respect him.
Popular Posts
-
What they lack in horns they make up in very pointy teeth. They are native to China and Korea, but they were introduced to the UK, France, A...
-
Cheese curds are just bite size mozzarella sticks. They're good nonetheless. http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Food/Ch...
-
Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if ...
-
The apple tart. I quote, "A flaky dessert-crust topped with apples, oatmeal crumble, drizzled with caramel. Served with soft serve va...
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
Rudolph makes the headline because of the bullying from the other reindeers. Yes, I said 'deers', get the hell over it. Anyway, the movie was made in 1964 by Romeo Muller and the song was written by Johnny Marks in 1939. And has been a Christmas TV favorite for many years. I mean it says in the song that he used to be bullied and they're just now realizing that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment