Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

2year Old Killed By Alligator


    So I just heard that a 2year old was possibly killed by a Alligator at Disney's Grand Resort and Spa
in Florida. The boy and his family are from Nebraska. That's all I know. No name has been released. The police are doing everything they can to find the boy's body, even resorting to killing every alligator to get the right one.
      I mean, come on. I'm just gonna say it. The animals were put on this earth first. This is their land. What makes you think they aren't sadden by the destruction that we do to their homes? When their loved one is killed by the hands of a human? And I'll admit that I've never been to Florida, but I've seen posts where people have commented that there are warning signs. That the beach closes at 9PM.    
     And this is Florida, there are gators and crocs everywhere there. Being from out of state even they should have known that. And that they were the only one's on the beach. And second where was security or a life guard, an employee, someone to tell them they need to heed the warning signs? It was said there was a life guard on duty, but didn't arrive in time. OK, so the family nowhere near his station? Did the life guard not know they were on the beach? Cause I would think he would have told them that they need to leave. It's dark, visibility is limited.
     And last, where was the parents when the alligator took the boy? I've looked and I can't find anything. What they were doing when the kid wondered close to the water's edge. It being dark the kid should have been next to the parents instead of wondering around a closed beach at night in Florida where there are possibly gators.
     There are lots of blame to go around. A lot of shouldn't have's. Where was who? Why was a 2year old wondering around a dark beach? He could have very well got snatched by a person.
     And last, this is all my personal opinion. Agree or disagree. I'm not a professional blogger/writer.
     UPDATE. The boy has been found. His name is Lane Graves. An autopsy will be done. Its said that his body was intact. The condition of the body is yet unknown. That's all I know. The kid was killed by an alligator, how in the hell is that possible? When the father grabbed him the gator would have went into an death roll. His arm would have been ripped off...least I would think. Gators prefer smaller foods 'cause they can eat in a single bit, otherwise the bigger prey; they will drown, go into a death roll and store the pieces to eat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment